Grimm Fabrications- Photo Credit- Of' Storms Creative Studios

Wednesday 12 February 2014

Altar


I was playing around with imagery for photo shoots and documentation over the next couple of months. I was thinking about pagan altars, ritual, and arcane imagery. This image is my favourite photo that I took (and edited). I also created these two images, that kind of lean towards the overall imagery that I'm going to try to go for for the website and Etsy shop.

 


My personal favourite is the first one, that's kind of sepia-ish. Mostly because I'm pleased with the composition. The drawings on my hands are mostly alchemy symbols, with the exception of some astrology symbols, and one hobo symbol. Oh, and my usual three dot sequences. I'll probably incorporate drawing on my hands for the photo shoot and documentation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment