Grimm Fabrications- Photo Credit- Of' Storms Creative Studios

Sunday 2 March 2014

Silkscreen Sunday

This morning I got some printing done. For my first run of shirts, I'm not making that many, because I want to see how they'll do before diving in and printing too many. I'd rather have too few than end up having dozens and dozens sitting around. I ended up printing some patches as well as shirts. That way if someone likes the design but doesn't want to "commit" to a t-shirt can buy a patch for less. 

 


I like printing. I like the process, and how the finished product looks. 


Now we're counting down to the Grimm Fabrications March 2014 photo shoot! Then there will be amazing photographs of all of the new shirts and everything fantastic that's coming up. I'm so excited for so many things! 

No comments:

Post a Comment